‘First Meal’ Vintage Shaped Tags (wooden)
If you are having a vintage or rustic themed wedding then these wooden tags are a great idea for saying ‘Thank you’ to your loved ones for attending your wedding breakfast.
Attach them to your cutlery, napkins or wedding favours… you can even use them as table confetti!
Each Oak finished wooden tag will be laser engraved; personalised with the names of the happy couple and the date of the wedding, and a hearts decorates each piece.
We can put jute twine through each one for you, or you can purchase them without twine if you prefer so you can add ribbons or lace yourself.
Measurements are approximately: 5cm by 4cm (2.4 inches by 1.6 inches) - 4mm thick.
When you place your order, please state the following information at check out:
- Mr & Mrs / Mr & Mr / Mrs & Mrs
- Surname name of the newly married couple
- Date of the wedding
- With Jute Twine / without Jute Twine
We also sell these matching items* - they are all wooden and are the same shape:
- ‘Drink me’ Tags
- ‘Eat, Drink and be Married’ Tags
- ‘Let Love Grow’ Tags
- 'First Meal' Tags
- Initials Tags
- ‘Traditional Treat’ Tags
- 'Love Never Fails'
- 'Thank you' Tags
‘Manta Makes’ orders are usually dispatched within 7 working days, or 14 working days during busier periods.
- 'Thank You For Sharing Our first Meal as ...' is included in the design as standard.
- Tag shape: Scalloped Edge Gift Tag
- Please check your spellings carefully as you place your order.
- The purchase of this listing does not include the props used in the photographs.
*To see the matching tags as well as more wooden wedding stationery from ‘Manta Makes’, please click on the ‘MANTA MAKES’ text above the product title.