Wooden Butterfly Wedding Favour Tags / Table Decorations
Butterfly themed weddings are especially popular in the spring and summer and symbolize innocence and carefree love. These wooden butterflies will be engraved with your names and the date of your wedding.
Just like a butterfly transitioning from young to mature, your wedding day transforms you and your partner into one family.
You can choose whether to have a hole in each butterfly for string/twine/ribbon or for attaching to favour bags.
TIP - a great idea for adding an extra unique look to your wedding invitations is to buy some jute string, lace or ribbon and use it to wrap your wooden butteries around your invite and RSVP (along with any additional pieces) to create characterful wedding invitation packs....they'll look superb!
Each wood butterfly measures approximately 3.5 x 3 cm (1.4 inches by 1.2 inches).
When you place your order, please state the following information at check out:
- Mr & Mrs, Mrs & Mrs or Mr & Mr (and Surname)
- Date of wedding
- Whether you want holes or not
‘Manta Makes’ orders are usually dispatched within 7 working days, or 14 working days during busier periods.
- The text you give will be how it is presented. Please check your spelling before completing your order.
- One personalised sample is available to purchase per design, per customer.
- Jute twine is not included with this purchase.
To see more wooden items from ‘Manta Makes’, please click on the ‘MANTA MAKES’ text above the product title.